Although any style washer will get the job done, for best results and to prolong the life of your
Pish Pad® we recommend washing in a high efficiency top or front loader.
Pish Pad® should be laundered by itself to prevent any damage done by heavier materials during the wash cycle.
Wash Pish Pad® on a 'normal cycle', 'warm water' setting and 'high speed spin'
Any kind and brand of laundry detergent will work well. As with any type of material, excessive use of bleach can cause damage to the materials. We do not recommend using fabric softeners.
Pish Pad® can be hung to dry or dried on lowest heat setting
Pish Pad™ holds it when your pet can't! The top layer is a quick absorbing, non staining material. Once the surface is made wet, the liquid is contained in one area and quickly disappears as it gets pulled down into the second layer keeping your dog dry. The middle layer is called the ‘soaker’ which collects the liquid and holds it in and away from your dog. The bottom layer is a plastic urethane barrier that protects the surface underneath from getting wet or stained. Pish Pad™ securely adheres to almost any surface. The top layer makes Pish Pad™ ideal for exercising long coated breeds as it will not grab, pull or rip the ends of the hair. Your dog will be able to relieve itself and still exercise without getting wet and without slipping or tripping.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Has dozens different of uses
- Environmentally friendlier than throw away pee pads
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Can be rinsed in the sink or hosed down outdoors and then rung out to dry
- Will not shrink
- Will not retain any odor
- Will not stain
- Can be cut with a regular scissor
- Can be cut into any size depending on how and where you want to use them
- Because the Pish Pad is bonded, the ends will not fray when cut to size
- Can be used on top of or in place of hygienic flooring
- Can be used for crate training new puppies
- Can be used in whelping/litter boxes
- Can be used on tile, wood, linoleum, cement, carpet and virtually any surface without slipping or staining
- More cost effective than wee wee pad, pee pee pad, Pooch Pad and puppy training pads
- Used by Breeders, Show Dog Exhibitors and Pet Owners
- Used at Grooming Salons on tables for drying and trimming
- Used at Veterinarian clinics on exam tables
- Used in Boarding facilities Nationwide
- Pish Pad is made in the U.S.A!